Terms & Conditions
By visiting and/or shopping in the Lighting HQ website you acknowledge that you have read and agree to comply with the following terms and conditions. Lighting HQ is currently trading at:
35 Paperbark Way,
MORLEY WA 6062
However we do not allow walk-ins at this address at this time as we are an online retailer.
- "The Company" and "we" refer to Lighting HQ, Australia.
"The Purchaser" and "you" refer to the consumer or legal entity purchasing goods through our website.
- Agreement and Disclaimer
- This Agreement describes and encompasses the entire agreement between us and you. It supersedes all prior agreements, warranties and understandings.
- If any portion of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms and Conditions will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- Neither our failure nor your failure to enforce any Term or Condition constitutes a waiver of such Term or Condition. Such failure shall in no way affect the right to later enforce such Term or Condition. No waiver of any provision breach shall be deemed a waiver of any previous or subsequent breach.
- These terms and conditions may be amended, updated, or changed without prior notice. Your continued visiting and/or shopping in our site following a change will constitute binding acceptance of the change.
- Warranty Disclaimer
- Each product comes with a 12 month manufactory warranty unless specified otherwise. If anything occurs to the fitting during warranty, the Purchaser can return the product at their own cost to the Company, and be replaced with a new fitting, if deemed the product cannot be repaired.
- Lighting HQ warrants the products only against manufacturing faults and does not warrant the installation or re-installation of products. At no time will Lighting HQ provide payment for any third party electrical contractor’s invoice without prior approval in writing.
- Lighting HQ is not responsible for the content of any websites accessed through this site that are not maintained, controlled or created by Lighting HQ.
- Products, Pricing and GST
- All products are required to be installed by a certified electrician unless specified.
- All product pricing listed and quotations are in Australian Dollar currency (AUD). Typographical errors, technical inaccuracies, product changes and other errors may be changed without notice. We reserve the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
- Unless otherwise stated, all prices quoted by the Company are net, exclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST), which will be charged at the ruling rate when applicable.
- We will make reasonable efforts to deliver your Products within the estimated delivery time, but this estimate is not a guarantee.
- Title and risk of loss to all Products will pass to you on delivery. The Purchaser shall inspect the Goods upon delivery and shall within 7 days from the date of delivery give a written notice to the Company of any matter or other thing by reason whereof the Purchaser may allege that the Goods are not in accordance with the contract. If the Purchaser fails to give such notice then the Goods shall be deemed to have been accepted by the Purchaser.
- Return of Goods for credit will only be accepted with the prior agreement of the Company, evidenced by a Goods Return Authorisation Number issued by the Company.
- Please check your order carefully before confirming, as there will be no refunds for wrongly selected items or changing of your mind. However, in a circumstance where the products are faulty or damaged, there will be a replacement issued or a credit if a replacement is not possible. All Goods accepted for return must be unused and in prime condition in their original packaging.
- Return freight must be paid by the Purchaser.
- All products must be installed by a certified electrician unless specified and must be filled out on the warranty form provided before a credit or replacement is issued.
- Privacy and Security
- Click Here for information on our privacy and security policy.
- This website is Lighting HQ's intellectual property and subject to copyright. Lighting HQ's prior written permission is needed to adapt, reproduce, broadcast, decompile, disassemble, download, copy, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website; or commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this website.
- For further information regarding our Terms and Conditions, please Click Here to contact us.